Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Juno Eclipse


I got the Force Unleashed Figure Pack 1 on Sunday. I'll be reviewing the figures separately starting with Starkiller (Galen Marek)'s pilot, Juno Eclipse.

I'm going to be honest, I don't like this figure but I'll start with the good stuff. She's made of black plastic and her skin is painted a pale tan. Her shirt is open to reveal a painted gray undershirt. The uniform is nicely detailed with the rank insignia and a pen in the right chest pocket. She is wearing black gloves like in the video game and the figure is a good likeness. Her blonde hair is pulled into a bun which is detailed into the back of her head. It's rather slopey and not to similar to her game hairstyle. Her eyes are kinda slopey with too big irises. The back of her neck is badly painted and partily black. She comes with a removabal Imperial cap which fits her haed well, though it is very easy to lose and I'd recomend glueing it to her head. Her other accesory is a Stormtrooper blaster. Typical. She has seven and a half articulation points. I say seven and a half because her ankles only twist around and don't move up and down. One of the MAJOR problems with Juno is that her left leg is splayed out and it kills her balence. I have to bend her almost in half to keep her standing and slouching is not appreciated in the Imperial Navy! Her arms cannot bend into an approximate salute and I don't like that either. She is nice to have if you want to build up your Imperial officers, though. If you sit her down a command station or something.

Paint: 2/5

Articulation: 4/5

Accesories: 5/5

Overall: 2.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment